Deep Clean Your Restaurant – Essential Cleaning Supplies
The Essential Kitchen Cleaning Supplies
If you are in the restaurant and catering trade, you will be aware that the festive season is the busiest time of year; however it is then followed by what is often the quietest period of the year. This can be quite difficult to adjust too, and is probably the ideal time to let non-key staff have their holidays, or to reduce staff.
However to keep busy, to recover from the Christmas period and prepare for the next period of getting busy (Easter is just around the corner) then it is a good idea to make use of this quiet spell to get your kitchen looking it’s best with any repairs and a good deep clean to be prepared.
In order to undertake a deep clean of your catering kitchen, then it is important to have the right kitchen cleaning supplies to hand, in order to be able to get the desired results. Cleaning supplies are a very broad subject, and you need to choose the right products for the scale of the job you have to deal with.
Essential Kitchen Cleaning Supplies:
Some of the essential kitchen cleaning supplies you may require to undertake a good quality deep clean include but are not exclusive to:
– Microfiber Cloths – In terms of cleaning cloths, microfiber is the best option, allowing you to clean a multitude of surfaces, whilst not transferring bacteria from one to another, due to their make up. This is also means that they last a long time and can be reused many times when washed carefully.
– Degreaser – one of the biggest issues in a catering kitchen is grease, and as such a good degreaser is an essential cleaning product, in order to make sure that there are no left over traces from a busy shift, or the busy period, where grease can build up easily and quickly. Degreaser lifts the hardest to remove grease from your work surfaces and walls.
– Multi surface cleaner – once you have degreased your work surfaces then it is important to make sure that everything is fully clean. Multi surface cleaners help to get your surfaces shining while killing germs.
– Floor and Hard Surface Cleaner – the floors and walls of your catering kitchen can be the hardest areas to keep clean. A powerful floor and hard surface cleaner is an essential cleaning product for any business.
– Disinfectant – disinfectant is a handy multipurpose cleaning product to have around your business, and is an important part of the deep cleaning process. Disinfectant is ideal for keeping germs at bay.
The Best Kitchen Cleaning Products
Different kitchens will require different levels of a deep clean, there is no one size fits all approach to take in terms of what you will require. One way to ensure that the deep cleaning that you do isn’t too much of an arduous task, is to make sure that you regularly keep on top of cleaning as you go along, in order to not let grime and grease build up.
Alongside keeping on top of the situation, if you don’t have the time; or if you think that it is a worthwhile investment of your budget, it may be worth looking at outsourcing your catering deep cleaning to a professional company who will give your business a thorough deep clean and allow you to concentrate on other matters.